* Bansal, R,Kiku, D,&Yaron, A.(2012).An Empirical Evaluation of the Long-RunRisks Model for Asset Prices, Critical Finance Review, 1: 183–221
* Bansal, R,Yaron, A. (2004).Risks for the long run: A potential resolution of asset pricing puzzles. Journal of Finance, 59: 1481–1509
* Campbell, J. Y, Cochrane, J. H. (1999). By force of habit: A consumption – based explanation of aggregate stock market behavior. Journal of Political Economy,107: 205–251.
* Constantinides, G. M. (1990). Habit formation: A resolution of the equity premium puzzle. Journal of Political Economy, 98: 519–543.
* Constantinides, G. M. (2002).Rational asset prices.Journal of Finance, 57: 1567–1591.
* Constantinides, G. M, Donaldson, J. B, &Mehra, R. (2002). Junior can’t borrow: A new perspective on the equity premium puzzle. Quarterly Journal of Economics,118: 269–296.
* Constantinides, G.M, Donaldson, J.B, &Mehra, R. (2005). Junior must pay: Pricing the implicit put in privatizing social security. Annals of Finance 1: 1–34.
* Dreyer, J. K. Schneider, J. Smith, W. (2013). Saving-based asset-pricing,Journal of Banking & Finance, 37: 3704–3715.
* Epstein, L. G,ZinS. E. (1991). Substitution, risk aversion, and the temporal behavior of consumption and asset returns: An empirical analysis. Journal of Political Economy, 99: 263–286.
* Fabozzi, F. J, Neave, E. H, and Zhou, G (2012) Financial Economics, Wiley Publication
* Grossman, S. J, Shiller, R. J. (1981). The determinants of the Variability of Stock Market Prices, American Economic Review, 71:222 - 227.
* Hansen, L. P,Singleton, K. J. (1982). Generalized instrumental variables estimation of nonlinear rationalexpectations models.Econometrica. 50(2): 1269-1286.
* Hansen, L. P,Jagannathan, R. (1991). Implications of security market data for models of dynamic economies. Journal of Political Economy, 99(3): 225–262.
* Kocher, l, Narayana, R. (1996).The equity premium: It’s still a puzzle.Journal of Economic Literature, 34, 42-71.
* Litterman, R.B. (1980). Bayesian Procedure for Forecasting with Vector Auto-regressions, Working paper, MIT.
* Lucas, D. J. (1994). Asset pricing with undiversifiable risk and short sales constraints: Deepening the Equity premium puzzle. Journal of Monetary economics, 34(1):325–341.
* Lucas, R. E. (1978). Asset prices in an exchange economy. Econometrica, 46: 1429–1445.
* Mankiw, N.G. “The Equity Premium and the Concentration of Aggregate Shocks.” Journal of Financial Economics, 17(1986): 211–219.
* Mankiw, N. G, Zeldes S. P. (1991). The Consumption of Stockholders and Nonstockholders, Journal of Financial Economics, 29: 97–112.
* Mehra, R, Prescott, E.C. (1985). The Equity Premium A puzzle. Journal of monetary Economics, 15(2):145-161.
* Mehra, R, Prescott, E.C. (2008). The Equity Premium A puzzle in retrospect, Forthcoming in the Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Edited by G.M. Constantinides, M. Harris and R. Stulz, North Holland.
* Weil, Philippe. (1989). The Equity Premium Puzzle and the Risk - Free Rate Puzzle. Journal of Monetary Economocs, 24: 401 – 421.
* Zhang, B. Y, Zhou, H., & Zhu, H. (2009). Explaining credit default swap spreads with the equity volatility and jump risks of individual firms. Review of Financial Studies, 22(12): 5099-5131.