* Salmani, S (1389). Study of Heterogeneity in Tehran Stock Exchange Concerning Technical Analysis Criteria. Financial Engineering and Portfolio Management, 6(2), 139:165 (in Persian)
* Alexander, S.S. (1961) Price movements in speculative markets: Trends or random walks. Industrial Management Review (pre-1986), 2(2), p.7.
* Bagheri, A., Peyhani, H. M., & Akbari, M. (2014). Financial forecasting using ANFIS networks with quantum-behaved particle swarm optimization. Expert Systems with Applications, 41(14), 6235-6250.
* Baumol, W. J., Heim, P., Malkiel, B. G., & Quandt, R. E. (1973). Efficiency of corporate investment: reply. The Review of Economics and Statistics, 128-131.
* Blume, L., Easley, D., & O'hara, M. (1994). Market statistics and technical analysis: The role of volume. The Journal of Finance, 49(1), 153-181.
* Brock, W., Lakonishok, J. and LeBaron, B. (1992) Simple technical trading rules and the stochastic properties of stock returns. The Journal of Finance, 47(5), pp.1731-1764.
* Cervelló-Royo, R., Guijarro, F., & Michniuk, K. (2015). Stock market trading rule based on pattern recognition and technical analysis: Forecasting the DJIA index with intraday data. Expert Systems with Applications, 42(14), 5963-5975.
* Coakley, J., Marzano, M., & Nankervis, J. (2016). How profitable are FX technical trading rules?. International Review of Financial Analysis, 45, 273-282.
* Fama, E. F. (1970). Efficient capital markets: A review of theory and empirical work. The journal of Finance, 25(2), 383-417.
* Fama, E.F. and Blume, M.E., (1966) Filter rules and stock-market trading.The Journal of Business, 39(1), pp.226-241.
* Gorgulho, A., Neves, R., & Horta, N. (2011). Applying a GA kernel on optimizing technical analysis rules for stock picking and portfolio composition. Expert systems with Applications, 38(11), 14072-14085.
* Heidorn, T., Kaiser, D. G., & Roder, C. (2009). The risk of funds of hedge funds: An empirical analysis of the maximum drawdown. The Journal of Wealth Management, 12(2), 89-100.
* Lin, X., Yang, Z. and Song, Y. (2011) Intelligent stock trading system based on improved technical analysis and Echo State Network. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(9), pp.11347-11354.
* Mills, T. C. (1997). Technical analysis and the London Stock Exchange: Testing trading rules using the FT30. International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2(4), 319-331.
* O'Neil, W. J., & Ryan, C. (1988). How to make money in stocks (Vol. 10). New York: McGraw-Hill.
* Park, C. H., & Irwin, S. H. (2004). The profitability of technical analysis: A review.
* Papadamou, S. and Stephanides, G. (2007) Improving technical trading systems by using a new MATLAB-based genetic algorithm procedure.Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 46(1), pp.189-197.
* Radeerom, M. (2014) April. Building a Trade System by Genetic Algorithm and Technical Analysis for Thai Stock Index. In Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems (pp. 414-423). Springer International Publishing.
* Silva, A., Neves, R., & Horta, N. (2015). A hybrid approach to portfolio composition based on fundamental and technical indicators. Expert Systems with Applications, 42(4), 2036-2048.
* Sullivan, R., Timmermann, A., & White, H. (1999). Data‐snooping, technical trading rule performance, and the bootstrap. The journal of Finance, 54(5), 1647-1691.